Castle and Cooke Mortgage
With Castle & Cooke Mortgage you’re in good hands and can have the peace of mind knowing we offer an expansive variety of loan programs and the most current rates available, together with the assistance of a seasoned customer support team.
Competitively Priced Loan Programs:
- Purchase, Rate and Term Refinance, and Cash-out Refinance Programs
- 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 year loan terms
- Fannie Mae Conventional Fixed and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs), including High-Balance
- Freddie Mac Conventional Fixed and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs), including High-Balance
- FHA / VA / USDA Fixed and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs), including High-Balance
- Full Suite of Jumbo, Portfolio, Investor and Niche Mortgage Loan Products
- Conventional and FHA Home Improvement products including 203(k) and FNMA Homestyle® Renovation
We’re here to guide you and simplify the often confusing process of choosing the best loan to meet your needs. Feel free to utilize our site to educate yourself on all the options, or just pick up the phone and give us a call anytime.
Orange Coast Title
Orange Coast Title Company has served the US real estate industry since 1974. During that time, we have provided the best in people and technology to ensure that we close your transaction in a friendly and efficient manner!
We have designed our Web site to be your real estate resource. Both real estate professionals and consumers will find the best of the Internet and the best of Orange Coast Title offered here.
Brick stone Escrow
You’ve worked hard your whole life to make a statement about yourself, your beliefs, and who you want to become – don’t settle for a cookie-cutter impersonal service. We value experience, and the closing you go through with us will reflect that.
Schedule a meeting with one of our seasoned escrow officers soon and open escrow on the home you’ve always wanted.
The Elite Group
Certified Home Inspection Services
A home inspection is only as good as the inspector. That’s why The Elite Group has a team of the most experienced and trained home inspectors in California. Whether you’re a home buyer, seller, or homeowner, we’ll provide you with a detailed description of a home’s condition so you can move forward confidently and with peace of mind.
Many of the top brokers and real estate agents in California choose The Elite Group because of our dedication to excellence. Our motto, “Inspecting to a higher standard since 1984,” reflects our pursuit of high-quality services.
Below are just a few of the advantages we offer:
- Experience: We hire only qualified home inspectors with unparalleled experience, training, and certifications. Our professionals are InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspectors®. We also employ inspectors that are certified through The Master Inspection Certification Board and are among the best inspectors in the world.
- Affordability: We keep our inspection rates low and provide free bonus services. For example, all of our assessments include a free RecallChek© service.
- Convenience: Home-buyers don’t have much control over timetables and deadlines. If you need ahome inspected, we’ll do all we can to serve you as soon as possible.
First American Home Buyers Protections Corporation
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation offers homeowners protection against costly repairs or replacements on their home’s covered essential systems and appliances through service provided by a large network of prescreened contractors and qualified technicians. Founded in 1984, we are a leading provider of home warranties with the experience and strength of an industry leader. We will be here when you need us or you can visit our website.
Best Priced Moving
Why All The Fuss About Hiring A Licensed Mover?
BPM has met all requirements to operate as a licensed moving company, within the state of California (CAL. P.U.C. T-191400). I felt it was important to take a moment to inform consumers of the key points that differentiate a legal operation from one which is not.
The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) licenses and regulates the movement of household goods and personal effects, within the state. Earning the right to work as a household goods carrier did not come easy, as some might, otherwise, believe. Aside from going through a rigorous application process, which required proving our financial and safety fitness, we also had to prove our ability to thoroughly comprehend applicable rules and tariff-rate tables, designed to address all possible moving scenarios. Among other requirements, we also had to take and pass a mandatory 7-hour examination with a minimum 80% score.
I’m making note of this for the primary purpose of having you, our prospect, appreciate the fact that when you hire a mover you should proceed with caution and forethought. Knowing that your chosen mover operates legally elicits a higher degree of trust and confidence that your move will be completed safely and efficiently and at a cost that’s fair and equitable. In the same way you wouldn’t hire an auto-body repairman to set a broken leg or a bus driver to pilot a 747, you should only move forward with your decision after ensuring that the mover is properly licensed and insured – this is the only way to have complete peace of mind, especially, as your agreement is consummated and work begins.
Here’s a list of absolutes that will help you distinguish a licensed mover from one who is non-licensed (FYI: Many California-based movers are either inactive or never qualified for a license, altogether):
• Complete a Fictitious Business Name filing with the county clerk
• Pass the multi-part Max-4 examination, with a minimum 80% scoring average
• Fingerprint scan and criminal background clearance (i.e. Calif. Dept. of Justice, FBI)
• Present documented proof of truck maintenance and related safety records
• Procure a valid motor carrier permit, as issued by the DMV
• Acquire a Pull Notice Contract from the DMV(data-base access to driving records)
• Proof of Personal Liability Insurance; electronically filed with the CPUC
• Proof of Property Damage Insurance; electronically filed with the CPUC
• Proof of Cargo Insurance; electronically filed with the CPUC
• Proof of Workmen’s Compensation Insurance; electronically filed with the CPUC